Re:creating Riccia hedges

>>Can anyone give me a good description of the process of creating those
"Amano" style Riccia hedges?  Supposedly you're supposed to place the
piece of Riccia on the gravel and sprinkle some gravel over it to hold
it down and then some Hairgrass planted around it is supposed to hold it
in place?  I'm confused as to whether you shove the hairgrass stalks
right through the patches of riccia or between them or what.  Can anyone
help?
Pat O'Sullivan
President
Algae Cultivators, Inc.<<

This was discussed here about a month or so ago, but perhaps you will find
this helpful: http://www.aquabotanic.com/ricciaarticle.html

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
free shipping!