RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #406

 Dear All,

I've been a lurker for a few months now and found this list enjoyable.
However now is the time to turn to this list for advice. I am a professional
aquarist at Bolton Museum Aquarium. I have just read that the British
Government are planning to increase the use of fluoride in drinking water.
Does any list member have advice on how best to deal with this and what
effects it is likely to have on both fish and plants?

Thanks in advance

Tim Henshaw
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Museum and Art Gallery
Le mans Crescent
Bolton
BL1 1SE

Tel .  :   01204 332200
Fax  :    01204 332241
email :    aquarium at bolton_gov.uk

tim.henshaw at bolton_gov.uk <mailto:tim.henshaw at bolton_gov.uk>
w at whenshaw_freeserve.co.uk