Extrasensory perception

June Oshiro asked:

"I am seeing questions and answers to those questions all in the
same digest? Some of you have extrasensory perception,
perhaps?  :D"

I knew you'd be asking this; I also perceive it's been bothering
you...Simple enough for the layman, though. Go to the website and
look at "This month's messages" and scroll to the very bottom. As
soon as you send a message to the digest, it appears at the
bottom of "This month's messages". You can go there and read the
partial digest even before it comes out, thus answering questions
ahead of time.

Jamie    <"\\\><