Re: AGA Conference

Jamie Johnson posted:

> in Atlanta. So, I purchased tickets way back in April, to find out a
> month later about the aquarium conference. They're both on the
> same weekend. Damn. Ever been torn between two loves...

Yeah, no kidding.  The Potomac Valley Aquarium Society is kind of shaking up
our auction/workshop schedule and location, along with doing the first show
we've put together in ages.  Not the best time to skip town.  My husband
already wasn't going to get the time off, and then I realized that PVAS duty
was also calling.  Oh, well.

I hope it works out well enough to plan a 2nd Annual... !

Alysoun McLaughlin
Wheaton, MD