welcome....

"I have had aquariums for over 35 years, and hold a Ph.D.  Yet I am a newbie
to this newsletter-everyone is a newbie at some time.  As for being a
lurker,
I offer this quote -- better to be quiet and be thought fool than to speak
and remove all doubt."

Welcome to the list.

Feel free to share some of that experience with others - it is only by
posting to the forum and engaging in lively discussions that we can all
learn. Don't worry about looking the fool - the man who is afraid to stumble
is destined to remain rooted in one spot for eternity.....

James Purchase
Toronto