Re: Aquaria Central website

> Date: Sat,  8 Jul 2000 21:23:29 -0400
> From: "David H. Grim" <dgrim at iopener_net>
> Subject: Aquaria Central website
>
> Hi all,
> I used to enjoy going to the Aquaria Central website for plant and fish
discusssion, but have been unable to access it for the past several weeks. I
know there are people on this list that are (or were?) also on AC. Is it
still in existence, or is it just my server? The more on-line plant
resources the better!
> Thanks,
> Dave

I can only agree with you it is a shame is has been down for such a long
time.

Hopefully they will be back soon, or someone makes a new one :)

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069
Remove IHSYD from email address when replying by email

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html