Enough already

I've watching this whole "so-and-so's attitude is offensive" thread for a
couple of days now; it appears it's not going to die on its own so I'm
killing it.   Enough.

FYI, when you don't like what someone here has to say, don't appreciate
their "attitude" or just generally feel the need to take someone to task
because you think you're morally superior and "they" should communicate in
a way that you find appropriate - get over yourself.   If you can't get
over yourself and let it go, then DON'T post your comments on this list.

Cynthia
APD ListMom