Re: Tom

Please email me if you lose any plants Ashley. I will replace them for you
free. I feel somewhat responsible and want you to be happy with your plants
and this list. I have extra plants anyway. Hope you did a water change that
day<g>. I hope you didn't lose any fish either.
Regards,
Tom Barr

Thanks for the offer Tom.  I really appreciate your gratitude!  I won't know
the status of my tank until I leave for home this upcomming weekend.
However, the day after I dosed with the H2O2, only the hygro poly and E
tenneuls looked a little distraught, but nothing major. I don't have any
fish in my 29 gal and I didn't do a water change.

At the time, I didn't have an idea that H2O2 was a strong an oxidator as it
really is.  In addition, I didn't know access H2O2 would harm plants, only
algae.  My fault for not being up-to-date.  Again, thanks for the gratitute.

Best regards,
Ashley