[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #382
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #382
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 02:08:45 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <200007030748.DAA10667 at actwin_com>
> of 13 gallons of water by about 4dKH. Be mindful that adding baking soda will
> cause the pH to rise as well.
To be more accurate (and help beginners understand the relationship),
the baking soda raises the KH, and the increased KH raises the pH.