Macro nutrient kit

It is with great pleasure that I announce my grandkids, Segev and Orionne,
have put together a Macro-nutrient kit I will be selling.   It contains
moderate amounts (3-4oz. each) of potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate,
potassium bicarbonate, water hardener (for those in soft water areas,
calcium and magnesium sulfate), and a small quantity of a phosphate
salt.   The kit costs $12 postpaid in the US.  The idea is that you use it
to supplement what is lacking from your tap water (not counting the
micronutrients, which are addressed by Tropica MasterGrow).   Hope it helps
you simplify your tank chemistry maintenance.  See my store page for
details  http://www.wcf.com/store

--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam