Increasing water hardness.

Where I live we have extremely soft water: no measurable GH or KH.  The
rocks in my tank do help increase the GH the 18ppm, but still no traces of
KH.  I would like to increase it to about 50-60 ppm, so that I can try out
some CO2 for the plants and for lowering the pH after water changes.  (The
water is normally 7.8 or so untreated.)  Does anyone have any suggestions on
how much baking soda to add to aprox. 30 gal of water to increase the
hardness?