Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #375

Hey Daphne, that's a pretty far reaching blanket statement there! There are
lots of recognized plant people on this list who would beg to differ.

FWIW, Karen Randall's 75G is illuminated with "only" flourescents and it's
one of the most gorgeous tanks I've ever seen. Now when you tell her that
she's not successful with that tank, I'd like to be there. <g>

It's all about balance. Balancing light, critter load, CO2 and nutrient
levels. If anything is out of whack, the road to lush green aquatic
environment will be a bumpy one.

Susan (Who's currently on a granite cobble road but working at it)