Re: PMDD Trouble

I expected Paul to respond to this one, he must be travelling in the south
of France....

According to my understanding of the Sears/Conlin appraoch, the dosage of
PMDD is determined two ways; 1) the volume dosed, and; 2) the concentration
of KNO3 within each dose.  The volume dosed is used to set the iron level,
but the concentration of KNO3 within each dose is adjusted to set the
nitrate level. If you are having to increase the dose volume to get the iron
level up, you might need to decrease the concentration of KNO3 to keep the
nitrate level from getting too high. This assumes that high(er) nitrates are
stressing your fish.

Tom