Re: Weinberger and the $0.37 Potassium Test Kit.

J. Weinberger, in consern about the accuracy of one of my newsgroup ads
posted:

>"The only inexpensive Potassium test kit currently on the market" Let's
>see.  According to the URL cited, Aquarium Landscapes' Potassium Test Kit
>"will do some 20 tests, and refills are available.  Cost: $33.00"
>
>The LaMotte Potassium kit is $37.30 and will do 100 tests. Reagent refills
>(100 tests) is about $27.  So the A.L. kit works out to about $1.87 per
>test vs. LaMotte at $0.37.

I checked with Aquarium Landscapes and 20 tests per kit was old news.  The
kit now does 100 tests ($0.33 per test)  But thanks for pointing that out!
 http://www.floridadriftwood.com/alpotassiumtestkit.html

See my NEW AQUARIUM HARDWARE & TOOLKIT:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/aquariumlandscapes.html
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.floridadriftwood.com