Re: Care of damaged leaves

Jo,

I was just wondering what the best way to deal with damaged leaves are.

I have some leaves why have holes in, or have been chewed a bit. Is it
best to just cut off the whole leaf (provided there are other leaves to
photosynthesize with) or just the half of the leaf that is damaged?

--Remove the damaged leaves.  They have absolutely no way of restoring
themselves and the plant will spend energy on these leaves that could be
used towards new growth.  Often, removing the old, damaged leaves is the
"trigger" for new growth.

Mark