Re: Jim C Taylor's Suface Film

Jim wrote:

>Are there any other ways to get rid of the surface film.  I don't have a
>cannister filter for a surface extractor to attach to.  I have tried
>increasing suface movement but it doesn't always help.  What is that
>stuff?

That is one reason I developed my "Easy-Filter I &II" Goto:
http://floridadriftwood.com/settingupanewaquarium.html and scroll down.
I've also developed an "Easy-Filter III" w/ the powerhead outside the
filter for smaller aquariums allowing you to use a smaller diameter pipe
and so the powerhead can be more easily accessed if it happens to jam.

See my NEW AQUARIUM HARDWARE & TOOLKIT:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/aquariumlandscapes.html
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.floridadriftwood.com
eBay specials;  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/