Aquatic Gardeners Convention

Hi folks,

Just a quick update on the Aquatic Gardeners Conference, November 3-5 at
the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga TN. (that I'm SURE you're all coming
to, right?) The details are coming together, and the brochures are ready
to go out. You can find the brochure on the AGA web site
www.aquatic-gardeners.org, or you can call Charlene Nash at the Tennessee
Aquarium (800)262-0695 or shoot her an E-mail at ecn at tennis_org.

We have a terrific line up of speakers, and there will be plenty of
opportunity for plant talk and visiting as well. We've got a silent
auction of rare and unusual plants scheduled, as well as a river boat
cruise down the Tennessee River to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage before
heading home.

Remember, you do NOT have to be an AGA member to attend. Please also help
us spread the word of this event to the "plant people" in your local
aquarium club and pet store. But don't wait until the last minute to
register, as space will be limited.

Karen