Re: Kitty litter success story

Ditto on kitty litter success.  I've posted several times about my success
with kitty litter and honestly haven't heard anyone who has actually used it
have a bad outcome.  Granted, once its in the tank you want to have it well
planted and try not to disturb it or else it you have a cloudy mess.
Although the cloudiness does clear rather quickly.  I've grown a wide variety
of plants and attribut this success to cheap, affordable kitty litter.
Eric