Re: Kold Steril (was APD V4 #351

Hello Edward,

Thank you for providing the volume that a Kold Steril cartridge will
treat at a 3.8 gal/min flow rate @ 40 psi.

You did not, however, give the metal concentration specifications for
the starting water, nor for the effluent, and that is crucial.

What will be the concentration of the six metals (advertised as being
removed) in the FIRST 10 gal of the effluent, as well as in the LAST 10
gal, (i.e. in the 0-10 gal. & 4990-5000 gal. fraction of the effluent)
starting, say, with a 0.1 ppm concentration of each metal in the
starting raw water.

That would give one a feeling for both the efficacy and capacity of the
system. For some reason these figures are not provided on the website.

Best,

George