Fish-O-Rama

This is a store here in Delaware where I live.  When the owner of the store
called me I could not believe it either.  I knew he had been working on it
for a few years.  I thought it was just the workings of a mad scientist.  So
I took up his offer and visited the store.  I could not believe my eyes.
There were multiple tanks containing freshwater and saltwater fish.  These
tanks have been running with ZERO fish loss for months.  He has the
processes used to obtain these results patented.  I may not agree with the
idea, but it is something to behold.

Andy
Plantman Aquatics

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World