Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:30:56 EDT
From: Piabinha at aol_com
Subject: Melafix

has anyone heard of this product?  i saw it at a store, it's supposedly a
natural medication for fish diseases, extracted from the melaleuca tree.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA

                   Email Confidentiality

This email may contain privileged/confidential information.
You may not copy or disclose this message to anyone without
the written permission of Alcatel.  If you have received
this email in error please kindly delete this message and
notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this message are
those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of
Alcatel.