Tank problems

Thanks Tom for the reply.. well here it is

I dose daily.. 0.5ml flourish iron and 0.25 ml flourish.  I do at least 1/4
tank water changes everyweek along with algae cleaning and vaccuming.  I
have regular CO2 injection via DIY (not measured concentration), the
lighting is around 2watts per gallon using Phillips aquarelles.  For a while
my tank was doing really well and I assume it was in balance.. all I can
think of is that the MG addition knocked it out of balance along with the
cleaning of my filter at the same time

Cheers
Jon Hammond