article

Dear all just to clarify something

The article I was reffering to I did not write... I have a lot of these
articles electronically stored in PDF and published by various authors on
topics concerning aquaculture.  In the near future I will have a sort
through them all and when I get my website up and running post them with the
appropriate permission :o)  To all those who replied and wanted the article
(there are LOTS of you) I hope it was useful and you learnt something :o)

Cheers
Jon Hammond
Perth, Western Australia