RE:Manifold for CO2

>uebke, Jason" <jason.luebke at attws_com>
>  >Subject: CO2 to multiple tanks
>  >
>  >How is the best way to run CO2 from a low pressure CO2 setup to multiple
>  >tanks? The tanks are close by, I just don't know if I should use a gang
>  >valve or if that won't work for some reason. Any suggestions.
>  >
>  >Jason Luebke
>  >Minneapolis, MN
>
>We are bringing in what we called the Hexo-Manifold.  It is to be attached
>to the 1/8" FPT outlet of your CO2 Regulator and this manifold has 6 outlets
>with 6 individual precision needle valves on.  Thus enabling you to feed CO2
>for up to 6 aquariums individually.  We just sold the demo unit to a
>gentleman whom I believe is on this list.  Hope that he will post a review
>if he sees this.

If you do not need 6 valves for tanks a smaller version can be made by using
some 1/8" brass piping. Using a female "T" and male to male threaded pipe
pieces you can add another valve as your system grows.......all you do is
buy another "T" and a 1" piece of threaded brass pipe and add another needle
valve. Edward's from MMM is great and cost about 19$ each. So for about 21$
you can add another tank to your CO2 set up. This can be extended and is
modular to suit one's needs.
The valves also come with a brass 1/8" pipe adapter. The valves are all
metal (unlike some of the ARO's etc that are cheaper that I was not too
happy with plastic housing).

MMM also has a nice all glass ceramic disc for those who like that method of
diffusing CO2. Good price and good product BTW.
Regards,
Tom Barr