!!! - ATTENTION AGA MEMBERS - !!!

It has just been discovered that the POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS given for the
AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest in our literature
(including the printed insert included in the latest issue of TAG) is
incorrect (the Street number was dropped). This is our fault, not Mary's....

The correct POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS for the event is as follows:

AGA International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest
C/O Erik Olson
306 NW 82nd Street
Seattle, WA 98117
U.S.A.

If anyone has semt material to the incorrect address, please contact either
Erik Olson or me immediately.

Thanks,

James Purchase
Toronto