interesting article

Everyone I have a very interesting article on "Interactions of pH, carbon
dioxide, alkalinity and Hardness in Fish ponds" in PDF format.  It is very
relavent for freshwater planted aquarium and would be very helpful to read.
It also includes a table with pH and temperature which gives you the factor
to times total alkalinity by to get co2 concentrations (mg/l).  It also
talks about metal and ammonia toxicity at various levels of pH and for those
who perhaps do not have a scientific / aquaculture background it would be
very good and is easy to read. I thoroughly recomend it and if anyone is
interested I will email it to them directly

Cheers
Jon Hammond
Perth, Western Australia