Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #318

>> You've had several responses to your post. Did you try any of the
>> methods, and if so, how did it work?
>
>Tonight was the first opportunity I had to try any of the suggestions.
>I thought I would start with the most likely sounding possibility and work
>my way down the list.  So far, they have me outsmarted.
>
>Roger Miller

What about a water change and lowering the water level down to 6 inches deep
etc? You can catch about any fish if you lower the level down far enough. If
your worried about changing too much water save some in buckets. Rosey
barbs, the pesky loach, etc are much easier to catch! Pleco's should be no
problem.
Regards,
Tom Barr