Baby ozelot

Hello,

acutally to solve my problem since if the plantlets are emersed above water
the lights will burn them out.. so i took 3 pieces of bamboo from my back
yard.. dried.. boiled.. etc.. and then made something like this |--|
and tied those green twist ties..from the garden suppplies.. and then make
loops every couple of inches and then feed the runner along the loop.. seems
to be working so far for me.. got 4 plantlets frm my ozelot and my E.
schlueteri "lepord'.. they're have around 4 inche leaves and I've potted
them..

hope that helps.. or e-mail me ..

thanks
Raymond