[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
article on lighting version 2
I posted a new version of my article on lighting for planted
aquaria at http://www.aquabotanic.com/lightcompare.htm
It is a much improved version over the former one. Some of the
- a new section explains some of the terminology.
- additional ligth bulb types: MH, HPS, MV, VHO, halophospors
- standard PAR units are used thoughout.
- all spectra where re-digitized and measured with a semi-automatic procedure.
- more comprehensive analysis and a real-life example.
- includes plots of all spectra in standard PAR units.
- Ivo Busko