Re: Stem plants growing roots on stem

Jon writes:

> Why is it that on some of my stem plants they are growing root systems along
>  the stem in various places ?? is this telling me something about my
>  fertilising light regimen ? (daily dose flourish and flourish iron, DIY
Co2,
>  60W lights over 30gal)

Some types of plants do that.  Some don't.  Hygrophila (temple plants) are
among the worse I have had for this.  Their upper roots form a mat so thick
the fish can't get through them.  Don't worry about it.  If it is
undesireable, the only thing you can really do is replace the plants with
something else.

Bob Dixon