Re: Denver Water

> I'm moving to Denver at the end of July, and was wondering what the water is
> like (pH, hardness, ammonia or chloramine problems, etc.)?

Not sure how consistant the water supply is in various parts of town,
but in SW denver area, pH out of the tap is around 7.6, water does
contain chloramine, but in fairly low concentrations.  I don't
dechlorinate water for small (10% or so) water changes.

Out of the tap, I measured GH 7 degrees, KH 3 degrees