[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 regulators and DIY yeast
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CO2 regulators and DIY yeast
- From: Susan <snotabby at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 08:27:20 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <200005270748.DAA27599 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
on 5/27/00 7:48 AM, Tom Barr at Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com wrote:
> You can also use DIY Yeast with a controller. FWIW,
Just don't EVER turn it off!!
You'll wind up building too much pressure for the container, and well, you
know...KABOOOM! Your living room will suddenly smell like a brewery. I know
because it happened to me. What a mess. What a smelly _sticky_ mess.