Somene has Dupla products available

I just read a post from someone in the rec.aquaria.tech news group for Dupla products that says he has just "received a giant order from Germany, and am selling  them at 50% off or more of their original prices." Claims to have "huge fertilizer sizes also"

I'm not posting this guys email address as it might not be appropriate, not knowing who this person is, or if it's legit. You can check it out in that news group. If you can't find it email me off list and I'll forward the post to you! I don't have use for their products, but I know a lot of you were using them with good results and If this is legit it may be a good source for you!

HTH,
Bob Buettner
Finally getting to cut the lawn after 2 weeks!
Visit my Freshwater Aquarium site at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html