RE: Hach vs. Lamotte / and a treat for the data types:)

> From: Jared Weinberger
> On another subject, can someone help me choose a test kit for
> total/calcium
> hardess. Either the Hach HA-4P (100 tests) or the LaMotte
> 4824-DR-LT (50
> tests).  Posts in the archives speak well of both for
> measuring Ca and Mg.

I have the Hach Kit and find it fast, easy, and reasonably priced. Refills
are cheap too.

And amazingly enough, I just put up a years worth of consumption data and
water change history for my 225 gallon tank that includes results from this
kit. I may make some pretty slides someday:)

Jon Wilson
http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/plants.htm