Riccia

One only need to look at Amano's tanks to see that Riccia can make a beautiful aquascape.  It is however high maintenance and needs constant trimming to look it's best.  I've kept it successfully with DIY yeast and moderate light.  It's truly beautiful when the oxygen bubbles develop.  You can tie it down to small flat rocks with fishing line or I've heard others use hairnets.  Either workd well.  It takes a week or so for it to look nice after initially tying it down so be patient.  If you don't have the time for it then I would'nt recommend it.
Eric