red cabomba furcata/piauhyensis

Hello everybody,

Anyone had any experience with red cabomba that they could share with me,
besided from reading from tropica's website..

What was your light/water/substrate requirements? how does it compare to
glossostigma that grows like a weed in my tank, and the regular green
cabomba which grows like a weed too, but I'd like to get a hold of some red
cabomba.. my lfs's going to bring some in for me..

If I guess right it'll take a while to adapt to my tank and then it should
start to grow like a weed... but on the LFS's order list beside it it says
that this plant is grown emersed ( i know most plants are grown emersed..)
but from tropica's website it says strictly water plants like cabomba are
only grown in water... or was I thinkin about another plant??

Thank You
Raymond Wong

Please Visit My Aquarium Page : (adding more pix everyday) (Pictures of my
fish,plants,tanks)
http://welcome.to/myapisto