Egeria/Elodea densa

Hello,

I've got a few cuttings of this plant a month ago and now I've got tons of
it in my tank.  I decided to trim some of the stems and bring it to my LFS
for trade-in, but unfortuantly the stem breaks very easy,  I've had this
experience with some hygro species before but in another tank, this tank
is... well i assume well fertilized, (substrate, water column, co2,
lighting) but any suggestions on what's missing that causes the this plant
to become so fragile or is this plant fragile to begin with?

the water in my area is very very soft and I add powdered calcium to my tank
every water change

Thank You
Raymond Wong

Please Visit My Aquarium Page : (adding more pix everyday) (Pictures of my
fish,plants,tanks)
http://welcome.to/myapisto