Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #299

>I'm wondering mainly whether one could obtain this plant through m/o and
>expect it to survive . . .
>
>Sylvia

They make it just fine. I haven't lost one or had an "old tuber" etc from
any MO yet unless I had high temps in my tank or heating cables that "fried
one" up. Keep em cool and you should do fine.

If I was interested in raising these commerically (maybe in a few years)
they would do very well where I live as the temp varies from about 50F to
about 69-70F water temp throughout the year. The water is perfect from a
temp and chemical perspective. I'm amazed someone has not done this
domestically yet (maybe some is?).
Regards
Tom Barr