J. Flo or FFF info please

>     Why does everyone use these misleading names and abbreviations?  As a
> Killifish keeper of some thirty odd years FFF for the Jordanella floridae
> gripes me to no end.  While American Flag Fish is the accepted common
name,
> J. floridae or J.flo would seem much better to me.
>
> Allen McNealy

  Ok I am sold on these as a possible soloution to the algae problem in my
Java Moss which the Japonica don't seem to want to touch.  My only 2
concerns are that they would bother the smaller fish in the tank - tetras
mainly with a couple of Rasboras in for good measure, and that they would
turn their noses up at the algae in favour of the daily flake food feeding.
I would put in more Japonica but they really don't seem to enjoy the algae
in the middle of the moss.  Also how hard is it to get hold of these guys?
My LFS tried to order some awhile ago so I could see them and got Flag
Cichlids instead.

Thanks Elaine