Re:Worm in tank?

Christina in Washington, D.C. worte:
Hello all.

......Anyway, I was thinking of starting anew when I noticed some
kind of brown flat worm wiggling its way through my tank. I was shocked. It
appeared to be an inch long and eel-like in appearance and motion. I only
saw it for a few seconds before it disappeared behind another plant; forgive
my very basic description.

If it was flat, it sounds like a leech that has probably been living on
your snails.  You may have to chase it down and remove it yourself, or you
could put in a big cichlid to eat it.

Paul Krombholz, where we got an inch of rain last night.