Re: Giant lace plants

From: Biplane10 at aol_com
Subject: Madagascar lace plant

Would these happen to be potted? I have a feeling that this large size may
not be to their benefit when being transplanted, unless it's potted, and the
bulb not uprooted? I already trashed a beautiful well-grown in plant by
moving it--they're highly sensitive to this, apparently.(And I paid $6 at an
auction.)
Or am I wrong?
Sylvia<<

No, they are not potted, nor were they potted when they were shipped to me
from Florida, but I have no problem potting them if someone wants them that
way. I dont think they are particularly sensitive.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com