Huge Madagascar lace plant

I have three unusually large Madagascar lace plants, over 20" in length, 10
to 15 leaves per plant, and each leaf over 4" wide. These won first place at
a growers competition. On June 15 I am putting them up for auction on Ebay,
but in the meantime I will give anyone in the USA here first crack at them.
Sorry if this is considered spam, but plants of this size and quality are so
rarely seen, I thought some people may be interested in knowing!

Robert Paul H