Re: ah supply

Hi Josh,

I asked about AH on the newsgroups and here is an explaination of why you
can't get through to the website:

[snip]
'Their ISP went out of business.  :)  Left them high and dry.  To complicate
matters, the ahsupply.com domain name was registered to the ISP.
SO...they've had to get their domain name back, find a new ISP, and rebuild
their web page from scratch.  May take another week or so.'
[snip]

So if you want to order anything call 1-888-859-5106 for orders/information.

p.s.  I have am in no way connected with this company (etc. etc.) just
wanted to share some info.

Cheers,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam at axion_net