Re: Pet Warehouse plants and SAEs

>From: krombhol at teclink_net (Paul Krombholz)
>
>Hoa Nguyen mentioned that Pet warehouse had the lowest prices on aquarium
>bulbs.

Just a clarification:  I did not say that Pet Warehouse had the lowest
prices on aquarium bulbs. I was quoting a message by Robert H. On my chart
at my web site, PW does have the lowest prices on two of the bulbs, not all.

Hoa

P.S. On defense of the SAEs, mine graze algae all day long, but also line
up for food at feeding time.  And I love them.

Hoa G. Nguyen
Freshwater Planted Aquarium: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/