Re: light bulbs online

>From: "Robert H" <robertpaulh at earthlink_net>
>Subject: Re: light bulbs online
>
>Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:58:04 -0500
>From: John_P_Bonin at eFunds_Com
>Subject: Lighting companies
>
>Know any lighting companies that I can order fluourescent bulbs from?
>Websites would be useful.  Thanks....<<
>
>Depends on what bulbs. Aquarium bulbs, (Vitalite, Coralife, etc) I found PET
>Warehouse, (not Pets Warehouse) have the lowest prices,
>http://www.petwhse.com, I have heard GE has a retail online outlet, but I
>havnt been able to find it, and Champion lighting has pretty good prices on
>VHOs. Shipping cost for flourescents is expensive though. I prefer to go to
>Home Depot and get a Chroma 50 or 75 for $6.

There is a list of on-line sources at the bottom of my Spectrum Comparison
page on my web site, including a URL for GE (gesupplylight.com).  I also
surveyed the prices and listed the cheapest source for each bulb.

Hoa

Hoa G. Nguyen
Freshwater Planted Aquarium: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/