[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #285
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #285
- From: tconnors at webtv_net (Thomas Connors)
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:14:28 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Mon, 15 May 2000 15:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
Elaine was asking about attaching Java fern to rocks. When I do my Java
on Lava(rock) I attach the fern to the rock with thin rubber bands. The
bands start disintagrating in 1-2 months, then I know the ferns are
really well attached. Hope this helps.
Tom Connors, Pittsburgh Pa. I wish I could be half the person our dog
"Jed" thinks I am!