Chocolate Gourami

I was surprised to find my local Walmart had a tank full of chocolate
gouramis. I picked up a few of them and put them in a temporary tank,
containing some watersprite, water wisteria and java moss. They don't go near
flake food, and turn their noses(?)  up at frozen foods of all kinds. I see
them occasionally pick at something on a plant, other than that, they are on
a hunger strike.

I'm bubbling some brine shrimp eggs right now. Any other suggestions? I've
never cultured anything else live. Has anyone successfully kept them? I have
a feeling they are straight off the boat.

Sylvia