Re: Red Sword Recommendations

Neil,

Thanks for checking this out. The new leaves coming in are a dark red with
olive green patches. The older leaves (leaves which were on it when it came)
less red, with a brighter green color. I have fairly low light in this tank,
80 watts over 55 gallons, but it's growing surprisingly well. I thought it
was emersed when it arrived, because of leaf shape, but the new leaves are
the same, though a different color. The leaves are also quite tough.

Sylvia