Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #248

Hi, all--

I'm catching up on my reading after rebuilding my computer, and I could not
resist adding that Clown Loaches are inveterate devourers of any and all
snails, poking their pointy snouts into any shell opening and sucking out
the occupant.  Lots of fun to watch if you hate snails, especially given
their habit of schooling with anything else stripey in the tank.  Mine would
drop everything (except a tasty snail) to join with the Black Ruby Barbs in
cruising the tank...also loved to lay on his side, scaring the bejesus out
of my wife and kids when the dead fish would perk up for food dropped into
the tank...

Dwight Young
in windy Palmdale, CA