Technical Question

This is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping someone can
point me in the right direction.  When I read the
daily APD editions with this Yahoo account, I have to
scroll side to side as well as up and down.  This
makes reading everyone's messages more difficult.
Is there something I can do to change this?  Or do I
have to use another account?  I'm having some problems
with this one anyhow...

Thanks, Cavan, (who has been observing pileated
woodpeckers in his yard.  Cool!)